Ogden Chiropractor, Dr. Derrick Stanbridge
Are you new to our office, and looking for some basic information? Well look no further! On this page we will give you the information you will need for your first visit to our office! First, let's start with our office hours.
Our hours of operation are
Monday, Wednesday, & Thursday: 8:30 am - 12:00 pm & 2:00 pm - 5:30 pm
Tuesday: 2:00 pm - 5:30 pm
Friday, Saturday, Sunday: Closed.
(from 12:00 pm -2:00 pm is our office lunch break)
First visits can be a little intimidating and confusing. At Health For Life we want your first visit to be informational, relaxing, and helpful. First lets start talking about what to expect when you come into our office for the first time.
1. You will need to fill out various paperwork. If you fill out your paperwork at our office, be prepared to spend at least 10-15 minutes answering the various questions. So if possible please arrive early to fill out the necessary forms. We do however, have a link to our paperwork below (and on the tabs bar at the top of the website), so you can fill it out ahead of time instead of coming in early.
Regular Patient Paperwork Link
Auto Accident Patient Link
(if you're coming into our office because you were involved in an auto accident/auto injury case)
2. You will then check in at the front desk. Our receptionist will ask for your current driver's license or other form of photo ID, and if you have it, your insurance card. Our receptionist will then call and verify your chiropractic insurance benefits while you are getting adjusted.
3. After your paperwork is completed our staff will escort you to our exam room, here Dr. Stanbridge will talk to your about your pain, symptoms, pain history, and various other topics.
4. If Dr. Stanbridge feels it is necessary, we will take x-rays of your problem area. X-Rays will take about 10-15 minutes to shoot, keep in mind that no metal is allowed in the machine while taking x-rays (i.e. jewelry, underwire bras, zippers, cell phones,etc.), so if you are wearing metal be prepared to have it removed before the x-rays can be taken.
5. After your x-rays, we will then start you on the process of prepping you for your adjustment, and then perform the adjustment on you.
6. Our staff's main purpose is to help and assist you! A Chiropractic Assistant will be with you every step of the way on your first visit. The CA will be there to answer any questions you might have, lead you to the various machines, and provide you with information about the various machines and Chiropractic Care.
7. After you have been adjusted you will check out and schedule your next appointment at the front desk. Our Receptionist will then give you information about your insurance benefits and take your form of payment if it applies (for both insurance patients and cash patients).
8. You will be asked to return as soon as possible to take a look at your x-rays (if you have taken any). The sooner the better to look at those x-rays, so plan on seeing them within the next 1-3 days.
What To Bring To First Appointment
1. A picture ID.
2. Health Insurance Card (if you have it).
3. Any previous medical x-rays.
Your second appointment into our office will consist of looking over your x-rays, as well as your regular adjustment. You won't need to bring in anything extra, but be prepared to spend 40-50 minutes in our office that day, that way we have adequate time to discuss your x-rays, and your adjustment plan with you.
*note regular adjustment appointments will only take about 30-40 minutes
We do accept various different types of insurance! Don't forget to bring in your insurance card on your initial visit, and we can verify your benefits for you!